About this section!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

About this section!

Post  GarryP on Wed 02 Mar 2011, 3:12 pm

Please be aware that the owner, management and admin team of these forums reserve the right to PUBLICLY post/publish the FULL & UNEDITED text of any/all ABUSIVE, INSULTING, THREATENING or ANY OTHER MALICIOUS inbox messages, emails, wall comments or replies that may be sent using or via facebook, we will post any and all such messages without warning and no discussions will be entered into. Also note that we will not remove, edit or delete any/all such messages. We will also publicly post/publish the NAME & PROFILE LINK of the person together with the text of their message!

We will also REPORT any such messages to facebook, as soon as they have arrived and have been seen and read.

Although this section is preset so that only ADMINISTRATORS can post messages and edit them, if however any of our CLOSE FRIENDS receive any such simliar messages, comments including ABUSE, INSULTS, THREATS or ANY OTHER MALICIOUS messages and they would like to make a stand against TROUBLE MAKERS, then please get in touch with either Nathan or myself and if you are willing to we will happily post full details here in this section. TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE, TOGETHER WE CAN STAND UP WITH A UNITED FRON AGAINST THESE SPINELESS, GUTLESS TROUBLE MAKERS!

ANYBODY SUSPECTED OF SENDING ANY SUCH MESSAGES MAY BE REPORTED TO THEIR ISP & THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES IN THE COUNTRY OF ORIGIN OF THE ORIGINATING IP (not the one that is displayed, the REAL IP)!

You can waste as much of your time as you like sending such messages, but WE WILL NOT BE THREATENED OR INTIMIDATED! I also like to make it crystal clear that I am not in the business of making idle and empty threats as unlike some people I am a man of my word and I only deal in promises, backed up by EVIDENCE, FACTS & TRUTH!

So if you still feel the urge and the need to expel more of your crap then I have created this new email address especially for you to use:

bullshitabuse@fuckedby2facebook.co.uk

NOTE: YOU SHOULD ALSO BE AWARE THAT SENDING SUCH MESSAGES VIA THE INTERNET IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE IN THE UK, as covered by the *Computer Misuse Act 1990*!

SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Garryp
Site Owner/Admin.
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum