The STICKY Abusive message Discussion thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The STICKY Abusive message Discussion thread!

Post  GarryP on Wed 02 Mar 2011, 4:16 pm

OK people please use this thread to discuss anything related to any of the posts in this new section, you can discuss all aspects of being sent ABUSIVE, INSULTING, THREATENING messages, wall comments or replies via facebook. Have you been the victime of this kind of abuse on facebook? If so what did facebook do? Did they do anything? Could they have done more in your opinion? Or were you happy with the outcome of any reports to facebook or were you left disapointed by the usual lack of action, responsibility and general IMPOTENCE & INCOMPENTENCE of facebook, its management, staff and those laughable but so called "adminstrators"?

If so then please feel free to post and comment in this thread!

All i ask is that members do not post any names of anybody, if you want somebody to be named and shamed for being involved in such behaviour then please contact either Nathan or myself and include some screen shots (captures) of any such messages, then if the evidence supports it and only with your permission will we post the name of the offender(s) and the offensive messages.

Thanks and now over to you...

GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

A Follow up...

Post  GarryP on Sat 21 Apr 2012, 8:59 pm

A follow up to the "about this section" sticky thread.

Just people are aware and by people I mean everybody and yes that means EVERYBODY, I want you all to know that the reason I am happy to post any wall comments or messages that *ANYBODY* might wish to send me, the reason I post those comments and messages that may be aimed at either my friends or myself is because I WANT THE PEOPLE WHO POSTED THEM TO KNOW THAT WE HAVE SEEN WHAT HAS BEEN WRITTEN & WHAT HAS BEEN SAID!

I am not posting any of this to create trouble or to try and add further fuel to any fires that they may feel are still burning.

I do not want, nor have I ever wanted any battles with anybody.

But I am not stupid, I am not deaf and I am not blind! I will defend myself and I will defend any of my friends, as to me that is what friends do.

So please if you have got stuff to say then say it openly, BUT do not then try and make out that you want us to be friends. As that is NOT how things work in the real world and I do not like people who are to blatently two faced.

OK, good!

As Always, please stay safe.,

GarryP.

Wink
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

A VERY long catalogue of Absive messages.

Post  Spongebob on Thu 10 Dec 2015, 12:52 am

If I posted every single abusive message that I have received over the last few years, then I would feel so sorry for Garry and his Admin Team, that he would have to sit and read every one before they could be posted.Lol

Then once they have been approved for posting I guess this forum wouldn't be big enough and wold have to ask the hosts for an extra 2 million worth of GB in bandwith to accomodate them all......That may be a slight over exaggeration, but wow yes I have a few Lol  Not just via Facebook but loads of Mrs Cunst via Email, I have started posting them in U10  and proving to be a big hit with members.

There are loads of keyboard gangsters ot there and I come across them everyday but you got to ask yourself though, is deep down why do they do it, yes a few years ago I may have gave them what they wanted and that was a reaction, and they get off on that, but now I just entertain myself by having a good old laugh then posting them for everyone to see.
Spongebob

http://www.universe10.org

Back to top Go down

Re: The STICKY Abusive message Discussion thread!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum