Sunday's events and the ongoing hostilities!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sunday's events and the ongoing hostilities!

Post  GarryP on Thu 03 Mar 2011, 6:23 pm

*As Posted over in this forums facebook group (and on my wall!):

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/group.php?gid=106851542697063

A final few words on the events of last weekend, it is only fair and yes true to say that everybody involved and those on all sides both said and done things in the heat of the moment, it is not for just a single person to apologise nor is it for a single person to back down. Everybody concerned needed to take a step back and then think about what they said or done or in fact how they reacted...

Sadly it appears to me that nobody really wants this matter resolved, as threatening to add JP to a watch list is not heping nor is it conducive to either clearing the air or solving any problems or differences. The fact is GarryP made it clear how he feels about being TAGGED, I personally share the same views. The ironic thing is we all know one other person who also dislikes being "tagged in pointless posts" as he himself has said, I have seen many of his replies in which he himself has used foul language and swore directly at people in direct replies to those that have tagged him. I am sorry but is that not a bit two faced, I mean it is OK for you to complain about being tagged and yet you feel it is OK to then tag other people.

The other matter which happened within minutes of that person being upset by GarryP's post, was in fact correct and true. That is the FACT within minutes that person had then not only REMOVED/DELETED GarryP, but they then immediately REMOVED/DELETED both Josh P and myself, at that point we had not said or done anything. Both Josh P and myself only got involved because you saw fit to REMOVE/DELETE us from your friends list. IT WAS ONLY THEN THAT Josh P commented on that and QUITE RIGHTLY TOO!

It is a fact that that is the behaviour that we have all suffered with at the hands of KD, the fact is you have done the same thing! So who needs to apologise, well that could be debated ad nauseam. Well I/we cannot be arsed, we just want this overwith sadly there are two way this can end, with us being friends or not? But that is for you people to decide!

I was really and truly hoping that this would all be allowed to settledown and then be forgotten, as sometimes friends have differences, but true friends can agree to dissagree.

Lastly let me say this I have made it clear that we had no intention of adding anybody to the watch list just because of this. BUT if Josh P is targetted just because of this matter, then we will have to review that decision and it will change.

So please everybody just calm down and forget about it, there are much bigger problems that need addressing and I hope that we can get all this sorted.

Nathan Gamble.

Last edited by GarryP on Sat 19 Mar 2011, 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

Re: Sunday's events and the ongoing hostilities!

Post  GarryP on Thu 03 Mar 2011, 7:01 pm

Well Nathan if that is true and correct about the threat of attacking Josh or threatening to put Josh back on their watch list, then is is exactly that kind of threat and behaviour that is not only a total OVER REACTION, but it is also uncalled for. I am sorry to say that as soon as they UNFRIENDED Josh and you it was all to clear that this matter had already gotten well out of hand.

I am also beginning to think that they may well have been just biding their time and awaiting any reason or excuse to bring down the shutters and pluge a knife into our backs. Again I really do hope that I am wrong but again sadly only time will tell.

I have to admit that I am very saddened and depressed by all of what has happened, but what is done is done. There is little else that I feel we can do, well I do not believe we need to do anything else. We have left some methods of communications open and that is really all we can and should do.

Anyway Stay Safe and be well everybody.,

GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum