Friends, former friends, BLOCKED former friends and the Watch Lists!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends, former friends, BLOCKED former friends and the Watch Lists!

Post  GarryP on Sat 05 Mar 2011, 4:25 pm

As some of you might have read or be aware of by now, but last Sunday (27/02) saw some events that are regrettable to say the very least. Sadly things were said and done in the heat of the moment, both by people directly involved and also many others who allowed themselves to follow others like lemmings plunging over a cliff.

I in all honesty I do not believe that it is for any single person to apologise or make the first move, I firmly believe that we have sadly moved beyond that point.

But the purpose of this post is not to continue to dwell on last Sundays events or the regrettable but none the less very sad repercussions. I just want to make some something really clear, CRYSTAL CLEAR! When I set up these forums and the all important ORGININAL Watch List's, the who idea and ethos behind the Watch List's was simple.

The concept of the ORGINAL Watch List's were that we would only NAME & SHAME:

REAL TROUBLE MAKERS, REAL CYBER-BULLIES, LIARS, STALKERS, RACIST & HOMOPHOBIC BIGOTS, PAEDOPHILES, THOSE WHO USED FACEBOOK (OR ANY SOCIAL NETWORKING SITE) TO SEND ABUSIVE, INSULTING, OFFENSIVE OR THREATENING MESSAGES AND THOSE WHO USED SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES TO INTIMIDATE OR HARASS OTHERS!

You see we believe that using the Watch List's just because you may have a disagreement with somebody or adding somebody (or even threatening to) just because they have said something or posted a comment that you may not like, by doing that you demeen and devalue the who purpose of those Watch List's, but more importantly by doing that you loose all credability and integrity too.

That is why we on these forums will never use or threaten to use our Watch List's in such a way!

That is why the management of this site and the forums make this commitment, part of being adults and grown ups means that where possible we will always try and work out any problems or disagreements that people may have with us. We will NOT result in petty or childish name calling certainly not on a personal level anyway, we will do our upmost to try and remain cool, calm and collected! We would hope that people will try and do likewise. BUT if people get stroppy start being PERSONALLY ABUSIVE or INSULTING, then we reserve the right to UNFRIEND (DELETE/REMOVE) YOU! WE ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO BLOCK YOU!

If people THREATEN to WRONGFULLY ADD ANY OF OUR TEAM OR CLOSE FRIENDS TO WATCH LIST'S ELSEWHERE, THEN WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ADD THE DETAILS OF THOSE RESPONSIBLE TO OUR WATCH LIST'S!

WE ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DISABLE/BAN & OR DELETE YOUR FORUM ACCOUNT IF YOU HAVE ONE!

In short all we are saying is this, TREAT US, LIKE YOU WOULD LIKE US TO TREAT YOU! Simples!

Stay Safe and Have a Nice Day!

GarryP

Last edited by GarryP on Sat 19 Mar 2011, 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

Re: Friends, former friends, BLOCKED former friends and the Watch Lists!

Post  JoPen94 on Mon 07 Mar 2011, 2:15 pm

I have decided that I am going to stand by EVERY WORD of what I said last Sunday(27th Feb), why because it was the TRUTH & FACT, so If people want to behave like KD, then as far as I am concerned they are NO better than him. If the TRUTH hurts, then that aint my problem! The fact is this I only posted my comment after certain people decided to DELETE me, the only reason they deleted me was because they were upset by what GarryP had wrote! The fact is I had said nor done nothing. When I noticed they had deleted me, I was cheesed off to put it mildly.

As things stand I have NO intentions of retracting anything I said and I am surre as hell that I am NOT going to apologise as I know that I have nothing to apologise for!

Perhaps people should think about things before they throw a tantrum.

Who started this by needlessly "TAGGING" somebody?

Who is it who themselves does NOT like being TAGGED?

Who was is who then DELETED people just because they are friends with GarryP and they were upset with what GarryP had wrote?

Who is it who is know threatening to add me back onto their watch lists?

Well thankfully I know that my close friends will stand by me 100% and they will back me 100% too! I might not have many friends on facebook but that is the way I like it and that is the way I prefer it. What I do is that those few friends I do have, I know that they are REAL friends, they are not fair weather friends who come and go like the changing winds.

Just bear in mind that if you threaten GarryP, Nathan or me then you threaten us all. We will stand by each other through good and bad!

Josh.
JoPen94

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum