Abuse Reports or ABUSIVE messages, January 2012!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abuse Reports or ABUSIVE messages, January 2012!

Post  GarryP on Sat 31 Dec 2011, 6:39 pm

**FOLLOWING THE RECEIPT OF NEW EVIDENCE, WHICH I AM MINDED TO TRUST & BELIEVE I HAVE EDITED THE FROM & CONNECT WITH FIELDS ON SOME OF THE FALSE ABUSE REPORTS BELOW**

****Abuse Reports: January, 2012****

**Last Updated: 30/01/2012 **

**Total Complaints/Abuse Reports Received this month: 020 / TWENTY**

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I have published these so that *EVERYBODY* can see the REAL NATURE of those people who has filed these "ABUSE REPORTS", I hope this will aid and enable not only, non members, but prospective members, my hosting company and the hosts of the freeforums site to see the kind of people we are trying to deal with.

The following are the so called complaints that people have filed using the "Report Abuse Link" at the bottom right hand side of the page.

NOTE: If when reading this you still feel the urge and the need to send an "Abuse Report" then you can either use the "Report an abuse" link shown at the bottom left on the screen or you can use this new email address especially for you to use:

bullshitabuse@fuckedby2facebook.co.uk

So there you go "every little helps!"

PLEASE NOTE: That these are COMPLETE & UNEDITED! If you want to discuss them let me know and I will set up a specific discussion thread for them, I have COPIED & PASTED these and they are in order of Date Received!

Sent/Received via: Forum Abuse Report Form
Date & Time Sent/Received: 27/01/2012
Subject: [ABUSE REPORT] Labelled as SPAM!

Message content:

"This forum has been slandering me for a long time and I have sent many complaints to you before and you do nothing about it but as soon as I am of legal age I will be suing you and Garry Pouvey for slander and for defaming my character. I have been carefully documenting the abuse on your sites, my letters asking you to handle it as well as my damages. Consider this yet another complaint against these sites... My name is Kyler Dunst and he has a whole forum dedicated to defaming and slandering me!"

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 1.0

Official reply/comment: YAWN, SAME OLD WARM AIR!

Originating I.P Address: **2.**5.**5.**4
Email: Not Yet Known!

Message content:

You are wrong, very wrong and i hope his parents sue you and your deformatory comments.

Nick Jones 14/01/2012
ACTIVE ALIASES (aka): N / A
Inactive Aliases (aka): N / A
PAEDOPHILE: ACTIVELY SOLICITS (OFFERS/REQUESTS PAEDOPHILIA) ASSOCIATES WITH OTHER KNOWN PAEDOPHILE(S)/FAKE PROFILE PICTURE/POSSIBLE FAKE NAME
Facebook currently: ACTIVE
Reason: *PAEDOPHILE: ACTIVELY SOLICITS PAEDOPHILIA, FAKE PROFILE PICTURE POSSIBLE FAKE NAME*
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002737874966 [Nick Jones] (ACTIVE) 14/01/2012

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 0.5

Official reply/comment: I am not getting involved with this crap! FULL STOP!

Email: aj_hamilton1994@live.co.uk
Date & Time Sent/Received: 28/01/2012

Message content:

"On what basis have you the right to post a persons IP address in the Forum in clear view of the public. May I remind you that this practise is highly illegal and such actions could result in legal proceedings against this Forum and the Forum's owner. This IP address is in full view of the public, and if the wrong person was to get hold of that it could cause serious problems for the individual concerned, and others that share the same address. I strongly urge you, without hesitation to remove the IP address, or serious legal action will most definately follow. I may also suggest to you, that you refer to the Terms Of Service within Forumotion who hosts your Forum online."

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 0.1

Official reply/comment: I am not getting involved with this crap! FULL STOP!

Message content:

"Reported to Forumotion.

From: Daniel (Hamilton) Robertson (I.P Address: 2.25.115.64) (ILLEGAL IDENTIFIES A MINOR UNDER 18)
Subject: [ABUSE REPORT] Labelled as SPAM!"

Official reply/comment: As above, I am not getting involved with this crap! FULL STOP!

Message content:

"Disclosing an IP address of a minor under the age of 18 is a very serious offence. Unless this is witheld, then legal action will commence without notice. We will also inform the hosts of this forum of the serious breach in an individual's saftey and security."

Official reply/comment: As above, I am not getting involved with this crap! FULL STOP!

Message content:

"The person in question is under the age of 18. You have violated his rights to saftey and security as follows:

Limitations of the services
The products and services can be used only in the precise way for which such products and services have been made for. You cannot use the products and services, or associate them to any content or activity which might be harmful to the any individual person's private rights

Contents which are Illegal, harmful, threatening, improper, slanderous, vulgar, obscene or ethically reprehensible Content which disclose personal datum that could identifies children under age of 18.

You have posted the IP address of a person under the age of 18 which identifies his identity and location, we have grounds to take legal action unless this is removed.

THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS MATTER AND YOUR ATTENTION IS DRAWN TO THIS MATTER IMMEDIATELY."

Official reply/comment: As above, but lets not forget who who started this tedious affair!

Originating I.P Address: N / A
Email: kylerdunst3@yahoo.com

Message content:

"cannot see any other persons IP address logged on your boards so why these boys you are so fucked up in the head you mental case. i hope you realise the crap those kids have been through and you post their IP address, you fucking started this bullshit and if you do not remove those boys ip address i will do whatever is necesarry to have you in a court of law, you are all a bunch of fucking physcos"

Official reply/comment: Tedious, YAWN!

Message content:

"where is all the other ip adress pedo man you fucking retard fuck with the hamiltons you fuck with us their real friends not arseholes that make fake accounts of people then get the glory when theyt are disabled you are fucking mental hope you go to jail publishing those guys adress you fucking sick bastards we will do whatever we can to see you in jail with the rotten pedos that you are hail kyler dunst a legend unlike you fucking choirboy loving sick fucks"

Official reply/comment: Tedious, YAWN, YAWN!

Message content:

"remove those boys IP address they are kids in case you haven't noticed you are risking there safety and security are you fucking mental sorry i answer that for you yes you fucking are"

Official reply/comment: Tedious, YAWN, YAWN, YAWN!

Message content:

"This is a disgrace, The authorities are being informed of this."

Official reply/comment: Tedious, YAWN, YAWN, YAWN, YAWN!

Message content:

"You are bad people. pedofiles attacking anthony and daniel and using ip address sick that what you are"

Official reply/comment: Tedious, YAWN, YAWN, YAWN, YAWN & yes YAWN again!!!

Originating I.P Address: } T I P {
Date & Time Sent/Received: 30/01/2012
Linked With (subject): Kyler Dunst.

Message content:

"this is disgusting i am informing the authorities of this deformatory content you have no evidence that these boys sent those reports who the hell do you think you are. cannot see anyone else's ip address posted this is a hate campaign against the hamiltons and you are being reported to the internet watch foundation for libel and slander and also ceop for attacking and bullying under 18's you think you are above the law, well you are not, all you lot are is a gang of cyber bullies who attack innocent kids but let me tell you lot this you will not hear the end of this matter not a chance"

Official reply/comment: Yes, yes. Tedious, YAWN!!!

Linked With (subject):Kyler Dunst.

Message content:

"No where in this Bullshit Forum can I see any other persons IP address posted. You only posted Those guys IP because Anthony was a member. You have no proof no evidence whatsoever those boys posted abuse reports. This making your accusations false, mallicious and untrue. This is a hate campaign against the Hamilton's and that is a fact. Every Avenue is being explored to bring you to justice, make no mistake of that!"

Linked With (subject): Kyler Dunst

Message content:

"Limitations of the services
The products and services can be used only in the precise way for which such products and services have been made for. You cannot use the products and services, or associate them to any content or activity which might be harmful to the any individual person's private rights :

Contents which are Illegal, harmful, threatening, improper, slanderous, vulgar, obscene or ethically reprehensible
Content which disclose personal datum that could identifies children under age of 18 or which exploit the images.

Forumotion.com is entirely free site. We strive to offer quality service. We ask that you do not remove the copyright information and footer set up on your forums through means other than the one provided, namely via the credits management.

It is also forbidden to remove or hide the sponsored links through any means other than the one provided, namely the credits management. We provide a quality service completely free and are always looking to improve it to meet your expectations. For these reasons, we ask that you respect our terms.

AN EMAIL OF COMPLAINT HAS BEEN MADE TO YOUR FORUM HOSTS FOR THE BREACH OF YOIUR TERMS, POSTING IP ADDRESS OF UNDER 18'S I HOPE THEY SHUT YOU DOWN, YOU ARE NOT ABOVE THE LAW. A COMPLAINT ALSO HAS BEEN MADE TO THE INTERNET WATCH FOUNDATION."

Message content:

"A litigation against this forum has been recorded. See you in court you fat Ugly pedophile. You fuck with the Hamiltons, you fuck with me. Oh and the legal papers will be served at your PO Box address, you think this is all hot air, Not this time. definately Illegal posting those boys IP address, and I hope they hang you out to dry. Along with the other 14 pedo's you have in your ring."

Official reply/comment: Yes, yes. I look forward to seeing you in court then, Tedious, YAWN!!!

Message content:

"And just for the record, how can Anthony or Daniel send you those abuse reports when you already banned their IP address beforehand, and just in case you decide to change the dates, We have screenshots of all the entries. EXPLAIN THAT PEE PEE. LOVE BEING FRIENDS WITH DANIEL. SUCH A GREAT BOY Smile. pity he wasn't a choirboy, then maybe you would be getting your rocks off. Hahahahaha."

Official reply/comment: Oh dear it appears you do not quite understand how IP address allocation works with regard to an ISP and the end user, ah well! Yes, yes. Tedious, YAWN!!!

Linked With (subject): Kyler Dunst.

Message content:

"Just for the record my good friend, or should I say worst enemy. The hamiltons never sent abuse reports, because you banned them from the Forum, explain that you douche bag. Loads of libel and slander going on in your slanderous forums. Loads of fake accounts you claim, "I Set Up" wrong again. Not doing very well are you in the "true facts" department. You don't know the meaning of true facts. You're a nobody PeePee, you like to think you're special, but all you amount to is a gutter rat. A cockroach waiting to be squashed. You got nothing else better to do than cause hurt and suffering to young boys. Is this forum a cover for the simple reason that you are a pedophile, and this forum gives you some sort of superiority. Come to think of it, what about all the pedos you have in your friends list PeePee, no mention of any of them. No they're won't be because they are all part of your team of bully boys and SOCKS. You make me laugh. Call yourself a Civil Servant, what do you do, clean public toilets or church buildings. You need to relax a little, smoke your pipe, with a mug of hot cocoa, with your little doggy by the fireside. listening to your choirboys. You make me physically sick!"

Official reply/comment: Glad to hear I make you sick, that has made my day! But Yes, yes. Tedious, YAWN!!!

Message content:

"This forum is all about a hate campaign against the Hamilton brother's, they have constantly been bullied and been the victim of a ruthless gay hate forum such as this, by a load of eccentric old fat men, disguised as children on Facebook. The cannot do it on facebook so they do it in this forum. Police are going to be notified of the lies, and bullshit that they have accused the Hamilton's of. Supposed to have sent these abuse reports but how can they when Pouvey the pedo blocked their ip address, what a SOCK you are. bunch of sick old men who have only HATRED TOWARDS GAY PEOPLE. the hamilton's have friend Pouvey. REAL FRIENDS, NOT LIKE YOU BUNCH OF OLD PEDO'S"

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 0.0

Official reply/comment: PUBLISHED, NO COMMENT & IGNORED!

Message content:

"This forum is centered around a gay hate campaign orchestrated by Garry Pouvey and Nathan Gamble. It's purely Disgusting to say the least,"

Message content:

"Think you are the best Forum and the first do you PeePee, well guess what we found, time to have a word with their admin and report your forum. Which is obviously a hate forum, considering it's centered around attacking gay people.

http://LINKITITYLINK REMOVED.com/

Total for Month of January, 2012 = 020 (TWENTY)

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I have published these so that *EVERYBODY* can see the REAL NATURE of those people who has filed these "ABUSE REPORTS"!
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum