REMINDER: TO ALL CONCERNED Ref: so called "Abuse Reports"!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REMINDER: TO ALL CONCERNED Ref: so called "Abuse Reports"!!!

Post  GarryP on Sat 28 Jan 2012, 4:13 pm

This is just a polite but firm reminder to ANYBODY & INDEED EVERYBODY who may be considering wasting their own time by misusing the "Report An Abuse" link at the bottom right of the screen.

The owners, management and staff at these boards,

Reserve the right to publish ALL "Abuse Reports" that we get sent.

We will without exception also post the senders details complete with the UNEDITED so called abuse report.

This means that we can and will post the senders NAME and we will also post the senders (originating) I.P Address and their email address, IF THEY ARE KNOWN!

Whilst like any forums we appreciate that mistakes can happen, that does not give people the right to be ABUSIVE & THREATENING, neither does that give people the right to try and BULLY or INTIMIDATE other people.

We do of course welcome any/all contact both from members and NON members, if you are using the "Report an Abuse" link for what it is really for, that being a real meaningful complaint. Then we will deal with it as such. But if you are MISUSING or ABUSING that feature then you have be warned.

I would also like to remind people that if they send any member of these forums any kind of abusive, insulting, intimidating or threatening messages, either via these forums or via Social Networking, this includes but is NOT limited to:

Facebook Inbox (Personal Message)
Facebook Wall
Email and/or CHAT

Then we will with the permission of the person who received such a message, post them on these boards.

Lastly I want to make it very clear that the above applies to ANYBODY & EVERYBODY, it matters not who you are. Whether you are a friend, former friend, foe, idiot or just a plain f*uckwit! I will treat EVERYBODY the same way.

Thanks for reading and please stay safe.,

GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum