Abuse Reports or ABUSIVE messages, February 2012!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abuse Reports or ABUSIVE messages, February 2012!

Post  GarryP on Wed 01 Feb 2012, 12:18 am

**FOLLOWING THE RECEIPT OF NEW EVIDENCE, WHICH I AM MINDED TO TRUST & BELIEVE I HAVE EDITED THE FROM & CONNECT WITH FIELDS ON SOME OF THE FALSE ABUSE REPORTS BELOW**

****Abuse Reports: February, 2012****

**Last Update: 19/02/2012 **

** Total Complaints/Abuse Reports Received this month: 014 / Fourteen **

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I have published these so that *EVERYBODY* can see the REAL NATURE of those people who has filed these "ABUSE REPORTS", I hope this will aid and enable not only, non members, but prospective members, my hosting company and the hosts of the freeforums site to see the kind of people we are trying to deal with.

The following are the so called complaints that people have filed using the "Report Abuse Link" at the bottom right hand side of the page.

NOTE: If when reading this you still feel the urge and the need to send an "Abuse Report" then you can either use the "Report an abuse" link shown at the bottom left on the screen or you can use this new email address especially for you to use:

bullshitabuse@fuckedby2facebook.co.uk

So there you go "every little helps!"

PLEASE NOTE: That these are COMPLETE & UNEDITED! If you want to discuss them let me know and I will set up a specific discussion thread for them, I have COPIED & PASTED these and they are in order of Date Received!

Originating I.P Address: } T. I. P. {
Email: kylerdunst@rocketmail.com
Sent/Received via: Forum Abuse Report Form
Date & Time Sent/Received: 04/02/2012
Linked With (Subject): Kyler Dunst
Subject: [ABUSE REPORT] Labelled as SPAM!

Message content:

"This site is full of cock sucking bullshit the manager is on drugs what a fucking idiot this is terrible act of deformation i am seeing a lawyer"

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 0.01

Official reply/comment: YAWN!

Originating I.P Address: } T.I.P. {
Email: } T.I.P. {
Date & Time Sent/Received: 04/02/2012
Linked With (subject): Kyler Dunst

Message content:

"this forum has added me as a paedophile i am not a paedophile hope the people in the forum take this off or i will get my parents to sue

Daniel Bell"

Official reply/comment: YAWN, hmmmm!

Originating I.P Address: } T I P {
Date & Time Sent/Received: 13/02/2012

Message content:

"Why can't you just back off and leave the kid alone, he is not friends with Kyle Dunst, when do you ever fucking stop you gormless bastard. Just because Dunst has liked Anthony's page it doesn't mean he is a friend you are so fucked up in the head get a fucking life you daft cunt and leave AJH alone i am fucking warning you for the last time you fucking pedo. Tell paul Wilshire's fucking dad about all the abuse on his fucking wall he fires off at people, tell paul wilshires fucking dad about the fake accounts he makes of people, you won't do that will you, because you are all in it together you fucking weirdo, back the fuckoff AJH you don't know nothing about what that kid has been through so mind your own fucking business what he does on facebook, you fucking insensitive, arrogant peice of fucking shit. And if you want to tell fucking paul wilshires dad to contact me i will gladly tell him the fucking crap you are instigating that kid to do, that is if he is even a kid, you are one fucked up warped in the head boring arrogant son of a bitch rot in fucking hell, i swear to fucking god if we ever see you on a street cross the fucking road, because i wouldn't want to look at your fat ugly peice of fucking shit face, fucking mentally retarded fucked up pedofiles that's what you are. The fucking lot of you cunts

Garry Pouvey I am just left with one remaining thought though, if all that crap about KD cyber-bullying AJH was true and if as they are only to quick to tell people it was true that AJH really did try to attempt suicide because of what KD was supposed to have done, then why would that person be so quick to want to make friends with the attacker that nearly killed him. Of course the answer is simple, it more than likely is complete and utter BULLS**T! That is why, as no right minded person would want to be friends with a person who they feel made them want to attempt suicide, would you???"

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 0.3

Official reply/comment: Oh dear somebody got out of their bed on the wrong side this morning! LOL Rolling Eyes

Message content:

"And another fucking thing, Kyle Dunst is no fucking pedofile, might have been a bully in the past he is a reformed guy. what fucking right have you got to judge people you don't fucking know, nothing at all so wind your fucking neck in.You want fucking action do you now you got fucking action you have gone too fucking far you think i am talking shit try me on then you mutha fucka because i am going to hang you out to fucking dry by the hearest flagpole. I show you who is boss I show you fucking action this is not fucking over see you in fucking court you insensitive fucking prick. You got no fucking idea what so ever what dunst did to that kid AJH not one fucking bit, all you do is sit there spy on the fucking guy picking up all his faults. And sit in the fucking glory when he says or does something you don't fucking like. You are pathetice, fucking pathetic. has it ever crossed your fucking mind that AJH is one very vunerable young guy and all you fucking do is chatise him, mock him, make his life hell through this fucking forum. have you ever tyhought that AJH is very easy led. What fucking sort of website is this when you go attacking young fucking kids starting out in life. Yes i am fucking pissed, pissed at your stupid fucking comments attacking a young vunerable guy. You ask AJH to show you his medical admissions, you talk to that fucking vunerable easy led 17 year old that has had a life of hell. Where the fuck is your compassion you ignorant cunt. I know where up your fucking arse. BACK THE HELL OFF THAT KID HE HAS BEEN THROUGH A FUCKING NUFF. READ AND TAKE NOTE PEOPLE ARE SICK TO THE BACK TEETH OF YOU AND THIS FUCKING SITE MAKING SNIDE REMARKS WITH YOUR GROUP OF FUCKING SADDOS THAT HAVE NOTHING ELSE BETTER TO DO. TALK TO FUCKING ajh LISTEN TO HIM HE NEEDS PEOPLE THAT HE CAN TRUST HE NEEDS PEOPLE THAT WILL LISTEN TO HIM, HE NEEDS PEOPLE TO GET HIM AWAY FROM THESE FUCKING CUNTS. HE REALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE HE COULD TRUST BUT AGAIN YOU WERE MISLEAD INTO THINKING THAT HE WAS SENDING FUCKING ABUSE REPORTS YOU POSTED A VUNERABLE KIDS IP ADDRESS PUBLICALLY, WHAT FUCKING COMAPSSION IS THAT TO SHOW TO A FUCKING VUNERABLE 17 YEAR OLD, OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES FOR FUCK SAKE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE BECAUSE IF AJH DOES ANYTHING STUPID BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING ACTIONS IN THIS SITE YOU WILL BE PERSONALLY HELD RESPONSIBLE. YOU JUST GOT TO LOOK AT JP WHAT HE WENT THROUGH ANOTHER GOOD KID DRIVEN OFF FACEBOOK FOR WHAT, YOU FUCKING SAW THAT HAPPEN, THE SAME IS HAPPENING TO AJH DONT LET IT HAPPEN. HE IS A KID A VUNERABLE EASY LED 17 YEAR OLD YOU ARE NOT MAKING OR DOING ANY FAVOURS FOR HIM WITH THE SHIT YOU ARE FLINGING IN HERE. YES I AM PISSED OFF PISSED OFF BECAUSE EVERYTIME THAT KID WANTED TO TALK TO YOU YOU IGNORED HIM TIME AND TIME AGAIN. YOU IGNORED HIM, YOU IGNORED HIM YOU IGNORED HIM HE TRUSTED YOU TRUSTED YOU IS IT SINKING IN YET TRUSTED YOU. HE LOOKED UP TO YOU BUT YOU DID NOTHING BUT SLAG HIM OFF GIVE IT A FUCKING REST FOR FUCK SAKE BEFORE HE DOES SUCEED IN HIS QUEST THAT HE TRIED BEFORE. DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT ON YOUR FUCKING CONCIENCE, YOU DONT GIVE A SHIT DO YOU NOT A FUCKING CARE IN THE WORLD ALL FOR YOUR FUCKING SELF AND TO HELL ABOUT ANYONE ELSE YOU ARE SO FULL OF CRA MR POUVEY LOOK AT WHAT AJH HAS DONE IN THAT SITE HE HAS LOOK AT THE KIDS LIVES HE HAS TURNED AROUND LOOK MR POUVEY ARE YOU STILL SAYING THAT KID IS TROUBLE HE NEEDS PEOPLE HE CAN TRUST TO BE ON HIS SIDE TO KEEP HIM RIGHT OBVIOUSLY YOUR FRIENDSHIP IN THE PAST MUST HAVE NEANT NOTHING TO YOU BUT IT MEANT SOMETHING TO AJH TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY AND READ IT PROPERLY. GIVE THE KID A FUCKING BREAK YOU HAVE ACCUSED HIM OF ALLSORTS IN THIS SITE DO YOUR FUCKING RESEARCH AND GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT BEFORE ANOTHER KID IS LYING ON A FUCKING SLAB BECAUSE OF YOUR BULLSHIT ACTIONS TALK TO AJH. AND FUCKING BE A FRIEND NOT A SNIPER HE IS NOT FRIENDS WITH KYLE DUNST WAKE UP AND SMELL THE DAMN ROSES MAN. HAVE A COINCIENCE AND HAVE SOME CONSIDERATION GIVE AJH THE SUPPORT HE NEEDS NOT A WAR"

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 0.2

Official reply/comment: I think a little more punctuation would be ideal! LMFAO Rolling Eyes

Message content:

"Still accusing the Hamiltons are you? You over stepped the mark this time PeePee. Fucking pedofile. PREPARE FOR WAR! NO-ONE SCREWS WITH THE HAMILTON'S AND GETS AWAY WITH IT."

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 0.1

Official reply/comment:Oh deary me, somebody is throwing a tantrum! LOL Laughing

Message content:

"This Forum is centered around Attacking Anthony Hamilton and his family. The can't do it on Facebook so they come here to do it, The forum manager is a pedofile along with the others that run it in here. It should be closed down asap. I will be making an official complaint to the authorities that govern these such abusive hate forums."

Official reply/comment: Oh yes, so you keep on saying! Same old impotent, empty, hollow words! YAWN Rolling Eyes

Message content:

"You see Pouvey The ponce, if you think The Hamilton's don't have real friends think again you fucked up nonce. You are fucking going down, make no mistake about it you dirty old fat ugly pedofile, still into choirboys, discussing who else you can rip to peices in a dirty old back street pub with that other ugly fat bastard mutha fucka gamble. Your fucking day is coming mark my words, YOU JUST DECLARED HOLY FUCKING WAR. We WILL take you out one way or another. Time to ask Crank it up a gear. Insensitive, arrogant ignorant fucking bastard that's all you are. If you stopped accusing my friends of bullshit you accuse them of, you would have a peaceful life, you decide not to. PREPARE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES. I will hack this Forum and take it out fucking watch me, and your fucking Facebook account. You are hated on Facebook and you are going to fucking see how much. You bully the Hamilton's thinking they are on their own, Think again you are fucked. You watch you ugly fat bastard!"

Official reply/comment: Am I so supposed to be scared? Well these just get better & better! Well worse and worse really! But they are so bleeding funny, it is hurting when I laugh! Laughing

Email: kylerdunst3@yahoo.com

Message content:

"ben houesly liar fake and a pervert just like nathan gamble a fucking liar look at this you fucking moron

As of yesterday afternoon I am in the position of knowing exactly who is behind one of the FAKE profiles of KD, I have sent Ben Housely a polite message and he has until Monday morning to respond. Now just so people know I have no intention of lighting up Mr Housely, nope given the fact that he is at college, I also have his real name, home address and even his phone number, well his parents phone number. I know that he lives in Devon and so his local police force is the Deven & Cornwall constabulary.

ooooopsie now look at this bullshit

Ben Housely LOL, well according to what I have been told they reckon I am Josh Penard, thing is JP lives in Glasgow his IP numbers all point to Glasgow, but I live in Bedford and guess what my IP points to Bedford! Just goes to show how dumb some people are. This just gets better and better. Next I will be father christmas...
Yesterday at 16:36

Think we will use this as a fake profile info section on ben houeslys new account

You see pee pee you are digging your own grave with your lies and bullshit comments about people. I insist that if you want to get one over on the KING, you have to try a bit harder. Same as your sidekick SOCKS as you like to call others. You're finished PeePee. Seriously you really need to get in touch with a shrink, because you sure as hell need one.

You've clearly lost the plot. 11 members now, someone is becoming very unpopular. Enough scope to expand my ever increasing popularity. No-body is interested in your crap anymore. Your forum is a joke. Always been a non starter. Admit it. You and Nathan Gamble are the same person, Ben Houesly and Paul Wilshire are the same person, or is Josh Penard the sad lonely old man with a sob story to lure young boys into his sordid grasp.

Admit it PeePee you're finished, you can't find ACTUAL evidence, so you get off on bullshit watching your boys choirs. You're the pedofile. Still in love josh penard are you, or has he committed suicide yet. hahahaha If he did well, that is your doing because he cannot be bothered with your fucking bullshit and slanderous entries to a watchlist that is based on fucking crap. All you are is a fucking wierdo. You hide behind a fake picture on Facebook because you don't want the world to see how much of an ugly bastard you really are. Same as Nathan, wow it must have took you a long time to think of that profile. Cyber protector, that is just a cover for the illegal activities you perform with young boys in your room at the local residetial care home for the delusional"

Official reply/comment: Now who is the one who is DELUDED & TOTALLY F*CKING CLUELESS AS THE ABOVE PROVES! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Message content:

"Peepee the pervert's forum hompage message:

The SocialNetworkUser.org.uk & FacebookUsers.org.uk Forums!

100% UNOFFICIAL & INDEPENDENT GUARANTEED! But we deal with all aspects of Social Networking sites like facebook and that includes the negatives! So join the friendliest Social Networking forums on the web! FACTS, FRIENDSHIP, HONESTY, TRUTH & NO CRAP!

I Quote, HONESTY, TRUTH & NO CRAP!

Full of fucking Bullshit, your forum is based on a pack of lies, illegal content and packed full of fellow perverts like yourself. You are a LIAR, A WASTE OF SPACE, A FUCKING DELAPIDATED PEICE OF SHIT."

Official reply/comment: OH YES YOU ARE DELUDED & TOTALLY F*CKING CLUELESS AS THE ABOVE PROVES! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Message content:

"Think I can smell pigshit brewing

Furthermore these forums are the home of the ORIGINAL Watch Lists, only our Watch Lists are truly fair, unbalanced and accurate.
We carefully check out each case before we make a decision to add them to our Watch Lists. That is why we guarantee only to add people for REAL REASONS! You see unlike the lost universe out there in cyber space we only deal with with real cases, backed up by factual evidence. That means we will NEVER add people to our Watch Lists just because friendships have broken down, people have had a disagreement or argument. Our Watch list is FACT based and maintained by mature adults. That is why only our Watch Lists can really be truly trusted!

I have never seen such a crock of shit in all my life!"

Official reply/comment: WOW YET MORE PROOF YOU ARE DELUDED, SCHITZIOD & TOTALLY F*CKING CLUELESS AS THE ABOVE PROVES! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Message content:

"Please ask my darling Paul Wanker Wilshire if he care to suck my cock, but asking him to take his false teeth out first please. I love Paul's new profile on Facebook. Yes better than the real thing. What a fucking wanker he really is. Ben Houesly is just a little retarded Faggot who dropped out his mutha's butt! see the resemblence, in you PeePee. Both Ugly Bastards!

Licky Licky Sucky Sucky, I play with you Darling Josh Penard, oh sorry honey. I am doing Ben and Nathan first. join the queue sweety, and we will share all our bullshit together before we shag. Licky Licky mmmmm Thankyou garry darling, suck me again baby. Oh not too hard Paul, wait till I finished sucky sucky, then Pauly can do his licky licky of my chest. Oh my that is a big one. When are the choresters coming honey..... FUCKING ENGLISH FAGGOTS!!!!"

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 0.0

Official reply/comment: WOW Kyler Dunst YOU ARE DELUDED, SCHITZIOD & TOTALLY F*CKING CLUELESS AS THE ABOVE PROVES! Rolling Eyes Laughing

Date & Time Sent/Received: 19/02/2012

Message content:

"This Douche is so far up his own butthole, he can\t make his mind up who to accuse next. Must be the meds he's on.

Give up the Forum Mr P, no-one is interested in your BS anymore. I LOVE YOU GARRY! Even though you are an ugly bitch. I Love JP please get him back, or are you him aswell. Oooooops Sorry i answer that for you............Yes course JP is me, and so is Nathan. One man band I am I am, a one man band I am. Hahahahahahahaha, ask your choristers to put a tune to that."

Official reply/comment: LMFAO! No comment required

Message content:

"The manager of this forum is set about causing problems for Kyler Dunst and the Hamilton's by posting hateful and abusive content that offends them. The guy is a douchebag and must be certified immediately.

He clearly is delusional, and doesn't know who to hurl abusive posts at. Surely the authorities must be aware of this no hoper. Well they will be once I get my lawyer on the case."

Official reply/comment: Wrong again, but causing problems for you. LOL I have not even started yet! LMFAO! You and your IMAGINARY Lawyers, you have been spewing that crap for over 18 months and still F*CK ALL! Laughing

Message content:

"Pleb, hahahahaha that\'s a new one PeePee, which book of crap did you get that out of. Choirboy Times??"

Official reply/comment: Yawn here we go again, same of crap! Rolling Eyes

I will post more of these, as when I receive these wonderfully crafted and ever so cleverly worded "ABUSE REPORTS"!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I have published these so that *EVERYBODY* can see the REAL NATURE of those people who has filed these "ABUSE REPORTS"!

Latest Update: 19/02/2012
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum