Abuse Reports or ABUSIVE messages, April 2012!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abuse Reports or ABUSIVE messages, April 2012!

Post  GarryP on Sun 01 Apr 2012, 12:53 pm

****Abuse Reports: April, 2012****

**Last Update: 21/04/2012 **

**Total Complaints/Abuse Reports Received this month: 017 / SEVENTEEN**

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I have published these so that *EVERYBODY* can see the REAL NATURE of those people who has filed these "ABUSE REPORTS", I hope this will aid and enable not only, non members, but prospective members, my hosting company and the hosts of the freeforums site to see the kind of people we are trying to deal with.

The following are the so called complaints that people have filed using the "Report Abuse Link" at the bottom right hand side of the page.

NOTE: If when reading this you still feel the urge and the need to send an "Abuse Report" then you can either use the "Report an abuse" link shown at the bottom left on the screen or you can use this new email address especially for you to use:

bullshitabuse@fuckedby2facebook.co.uk

So there you go "every little helps!"

PLEASE NOTE: That these are COMPLETE & UNEDITED! If you want to discuss them let me know and I will set up a specific discussion thread for them, I have COPIED & PASTED these and they are in order of Date Received!

Originating I.P Address: *TRACED & LOGGED*
Email: kylerdunst@rocketmail.com (OTHER EMAIL ADDS AVAILABLE)
Sent/Received via: Forum Abuse Report Form
Date & Time Sent/Received: 01/04/2012
Linked With (subject): Revised to little miss Cunst the Dunst
Subject: [ABUSE REPORT] Labelled as SPAM!

Message content:

"Hugh Clarkson (Huggy Bear Clarkson) 31/03/2012
ACTIVE ALIASES (aka): N / A
Inactive Aliases (aka): N / A
TROUBLE MAKER/CYBER-BULLY/LIAR/SENDS UNSOLICITED ABUSIVE MESSAGES/POSTS ABUSIVE, INSULTING & OFFENSIVE WALL COMMENTS

I would like to see the evidence please! I think it's time the REAL forum got to know about this. What's the problem, you say you don't have vendettas against people, however, Paul Wilshire and Ben Houesly like to make trouble, make fake accounts. Post hateful content on their walls also, but hey guess what, they never appear on a watchlist, I wonder why, because they are so far up your ass. What's wrong, had enough of bullying the Hamiltons, now you thought you pick on someone else, you are such a fucking Douche. I am reporting you to the REAL forum, see how you like it, fat assed ugly bastard! Bully Huggy Bear do you, oh dear, you picked on the wrong one this time. Unless the Hamiltons manage to talk sense into him and not be an ass, but Huggy Bear will only defend himself against perverts like you that bully kids. GAYHATER!! Rot in fucking hell."

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 0.0.2

Official reply/comment: Ooh get her, I am so scared!

Message content:

"this forum is all about bullyinh hugh clarkson and zack garrison"

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 0.01

Official reply/comment: Is it? Well I know of a forums that is DEDICATED to the one and only simpleton, fuckwit and little filipino twat that is little miss Cunst oops Dunce-t Well Dunst and Dunce-t do sound the same)!!!!! I bet you dod not even know you had your owrn dedicated fan club did you? Laughing

Message content:

"liars and bullshitters"

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 0.01

Official reply/comment: N / A

Date & Time Sent/Received: 03/04/2012
Linked With (subject): Dunst and his one little boy gang)

Message content:

"dear mr forum manager

I have received an abusive message and want to know what you are going to do about it.
The guy that sent it was really horrible, and said he was going to make a copy account of me.
The name is ben housely he is really horrible to me and said some horrible things
i am really upset Mr Forum Mnager what should i do :'( will you spank him
for me and tell him not to be a naughty boy or i get my friends to
make a account of him and do what he does yeah i do that i make a account of ben
and bully people while i am at it mr manager i do one of his boyfriend too
paul wanker wilshire he uses fake pics mr manager and posts abuse on his wall
but he is ot on the watchlist please add them they are very bad people mr manager.
i asked mum to tell the fbi man that come to the house today because paul wanka wilshire
sent me a naughty picture and asked me to cam nude with him licky licky
can i join the freak club mr manager i want to be a liar and a bully like you i think it is
so cool mr manager i want to do some bum licky licky fun with you and
the good bum lickers in this group mr manager i love nathan the nutter
he is such a arrogant fat man and i want to licky licky with him too"

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 0.0001

Low score due to incorrect use of spelling and grammar!

Official reply/comment: If I annoy you just a little miss Cunst, then my life is so complete! bounce

Message content:

"Hahahahahaha I love it when other people get the credit for my crafted work. Still having fun finding out who is doing the naughty deeds PeePee. maybe you should recruit a few more worms to your gastapo. You see.......the problem is, Gonzo, you hate it when people tell the truth and be honest, like they try to defend themselves against the nonesense you post in this joke shop. has it ever crossed your ignorant fat mind that these people could be innocent. No it doesn't because you are a facist nazi bastard. Who the hell do you think you are. You are a nobody, a gutter rat. A physcopathic moron who gets off at seeing others hurt. What's wrong pee Pee, have you run out of dope for your pipe, or has the vicar stopped access to those choirboys.

Just thought I let you know, the more of these complaints go in dear Uncle Pee Pee, the more your hosts get alerted, and soon, one day they will see the hateful, deformatory comments you make against people. They will also see what a total slimeball you are making yourself out to be. All the members in this forum are so far up their fucking ass too, what you done? Brainwashed them have you. Why don't you just leave off people and stop accusing them of shit they haven't done. You are fucking pathetic."

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 0.002

Official reply/comment: Ahh little miss Cunst is really get stressed, you do know that to much stress is bad for you! But either way please miss Cunst you really must try harder, as I love a good laugh! Laughing

Message content:

"Paul Wilshire 31/03/2012
ACTIVE ALIASES Ben Houesly/Garry Pouvey/Nathan Gamble/Josh Penis - oops I mean Penard
Inactive Aliases (aka): N / A
TROUBLE MAKER/CYBER-BULLY/LIAR/SENDS UNSOLICITED ABUSIVE MESSAGES/POSTS ABUSIVE, INSULTING & OFFENSIVE WALL COMMENTS/CREATES FAKE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS TO INTIMIDATE OTHERS/MAKES FALSE ACCUSATIONS REGARDING OTHERS/MAKES FALSE ADDITIONS TO WATCHLISTS/HAS A VERY UNHEALTHY INTEREST IN CHOIRBOYS/ATTACKS GAY PEOPLE IN A FORUM/ASSOCIATES WITH PAEDOPHILES, LIARS, SCUMBAGS, AND DOUCHEBAGS/PRO ASS LICKER
Facebook currently: ACTIVE
Reason: *TROUBLE MAKER, CYBER-BULLY & LIAR SENDS UNSOLICITED ABUSIVE MESSAGES, POSTS ABUSIVE, INSULTING & OFFENSIVE WALL COMMENTS*
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002653243024 but this is a peice(sic) of shit AND DEFINITELY a retard] (ACTIVE) 31/03/2012

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 0.00001 Simple copy and paste, what a shame!

Official reply/comment: Thanks little miss Cunst, as by your continued use of this abuse form, you are showing that you know absolutely F*CK ALL! But hey keep em coming it brightens up our days. You little filipino fuckwit!

Message content:

"This forum will be your downfall oh king cunt. I have the best lawyer in the land, and when the DA are finished with your ass, I will make it my business to visit you in Rikers and shit in your face.

At least my shit is pure as the snow, unlike your's you Nazi Bastard, sour and wrinkly just like your ugly face. Can't wait to see your face when some butch nigga gets your ass. Book your reservation as the Riker's Island Jail Bitch PeePee, Ben and paul can trade places. Hahahahaha. Addios Fatoss"

Official reply/comment: Yeah, yeah so you keep on saying little miss Cunst! Rolling Eyes

Message content:

"I rather be a Phillipino dipshit than an English retarded Fatman that abuses boys, oooops I mean CHOIRBOYS. Looking forward to your extraditition to the US for crimes against minors. You Fat Fuck!"

Official reply/comment: Come on Little miss Cunst is this the best you can do, can't you see I am so scared! affraid

Date & Time Sent/Received: 05/04/2012
Linked With (subject): dunst the Cunst and his one little boy gang)

Message content:

"Well well well, my private detective in the UK has found a location for you Fatman. Now I move to stage three of operation PoundPouvey. How are your little bumboys Ben and Paul, still humping them are you.

If you think you can take on the Almighty one and only King and get away with it then you are wrong. Give up now before it get's nasty. I Insist! I know you are a one man show, there's no Nathan Gamble, it's just you and you fat belly hanging over your pants, drinking scotch like an old fucked up alcoholic that you are.

I know what school you went to, I know a lot about you darling PedoPeePee. You don't live in Brighton either, Why are you so full of fucking bullshit, wow I can smell it 2000 miles away."

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): -.0001

Official reply/comment: Oh the Cunst, pffft stage 3, you have not even started phase 1 yet you twat! Thinks he knows everything and yet the fuckwit keep on showing he knows f*ck all! Keep it coming little miss Cunst. bounce lol!

Date & Time Sent/Received: 05/04/2012

Message content:

"Please make a post with your postal address cunt. My lawyer would like to send you some legal documents and if you think it's crap just watch out. We fucking got you now you fat cunt!"

Official reply/comment: Now I don't just think it's crap, I KNOW IT IS CRAP! If your hotshot penis brained private investigator, not to mention your dreamworld lawyers are so good, I shouldn't need to tell you my address twat! Do I? Laughing Rolling Eyes Razz

But hey ho, some of have real friends and live in the real world unlike you!

*FINAL NOTE*
Like I have said all to many times, all your words and threats are like you meaningless, empty, hollow and IMPOTENT. You have been sending us the same old CRAP & BULLSHIT for over 20 months now and just like ALWAYS NOTHING EVER HAPPENS, NOTHING EVER WILL! You think you know a lot, but by posting the crap you post, the same crap over, and over and over again you are only showing that you in reality know nothing! You see we are not scared of you and we NEVER will be, but that is what annoys you. You see by posting what you do, you show what a nasty, vindictive little shite you really are. The same crap, repeated, repeated, repeated. You might be able to fool a couple of the friends we have in common, but you will never intimidate or scare us. I look forward to hearing from your penis brained lawyers, but I will not hold my breath waiting, because like everything else you have said in the abusive abuse reports you and only you keep sending, they are like you, EMPTY, HOLLOW & IMPOTENT WORDS, the words of a cluesless idiot, who knows nothing. The fact is you have so many fake profiles, you tell that many lies, you would not know the truth if it jumped up and hit you in your face.

The sad facts of this are these:

It is you who is causing the problem, if you were clever enough you would see that. We are not the ones who keep sending, abusive, insulting, threatening messages, we are not the people who pathetically attempting to try and intimidate others by the continued abuse of the "Report an abuse" link/form!

If people would stop the misuse of the "Report an abuse" link/form, then we would have no reason to post the abusive comments.

The only reason we post those false/misleading "Abuse Reports" is that we want people to see the crap that fuckwits like you send us, day in, day out!

You see it is you who is the idiot causing trouble, it is you who is instigating ALL of this! We are just using a legal right of reply!

Our only hope is that by us posting the abusive, insulting, threatening crap that you spew it would be nice if people saw what you are really like, we just want people to see the real Kyler Dunst. There is a simple solution to this, but that is the problem it is far to simple for you to grasp.

We try not to hate or dislike anybody, but you know by the fact that you are so desperate for us to not only dislike you, but to expose you Kyler Dunst, for the LIAR, FAKE & PAEDOPHILE you truly are, then I am only to happy to continue for as long as you wish! But I do not hate you, I do not despise you. I pity you for what you are. But if I was ever to meet you, well you will know then what I really think of you. So just pray that that never happens, so as they say, "Be careful what you wish for!".

Anyway as of today, as of this moment. We have decided we are not going to rise to your pathetic bait anymore, in fact we will not even bother reading the crap you send, as the crap you write is like you, nothing more than a pointless waste of time. It is getting far to boring, tedious and yes monotontous. We are going to continue with posting all the EMPTY, HOLLOW & IMPOTENT CRAP you waste your time sending us, because unless we post it NOBODY ELSE WILL EVER SEE THAT CRAP! I am more than happy to post that evidence, just so long as you keep on spewing it and thus supplying it to us! Thankfully posting that crap only takes a few seconds, shift/control C, then shift/control V!!

But from now on you are just going to to get the following, stock reply copied and pasted to all your crap. So you betting get used to seeing this, as I have a feeling I will be repeating it a few times to the say the least:

"YAWN, Not even read as it is too boring, tedious and monotonous! Just the same repeated IMPOTENT words! YAWN!"

So enjoy, fuckwit!

Date & Time Sent/Received: 10/04/2012

Message content:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa Another one bits the dust!

Garry PouveyLast night I lost a much trusted, respected and valued facebook friend. But hey that is fine, I can live with that. Sadly though that person also deleted a close friend of mine, for no reason accept that he is just that, a close friend of mine!

The ironic thing is this guy said that I am being “childsh”!

Well let me say I have no intention of deleting any of my friends, just because you a friend of his, as that is immature and yes really childish! But should any of his/my/our mutual friends decide that they wish to delete or unfriend me, then please feel free to do so. But remember I have got no intentions of stopping to that kind of childish behaviour.

The loss of any friend and the breakdown of any friendship is sad, but such is life. But I want to promise all my friends, that I do not play childish games with friends that I value, trust and respect. I will leave that to others, but I will miss he friendship none the less.

As per his instruction we have deleted his forum account as he also requested!

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 0.0

Official reply/comment: "YAWN, Not even read as it is too boring, tedious and monotonous! Just the same repeated IMPOTENT words! YAWN!" Rolling Eyes

Date & Time Sent/Received: 12/04/2012

Message content:

"You Douche you really do talk a load of shit! hahahahahaha"

Official reply/comment: YAWN, Not even read as it is too boring, tedious and monotonous! Just the same repeated IMPOTENT words! YAWN! Rolling Eyes

Date & Time Sent/Received: 12/04/2012

Message content:

"I heard you were abused as a child Garry. I really feel sorry for you but there’s something in the back of my mind that tells me that you rather enjoyed having your butt compromised. I also here that your mom was fucked deep in the butt too and she made you film it on camera.

I guess that is why you love choirboys so much. How is the one man show going. Have your new forums been set up yet. Be just as fake as you. Fucking old cunt! Got something against Americans have you, seeing as your BS forum is closed at night. Racist Bastard. I bet you don’t like Nazi’s either do you. At least I am not a pedo Narcissist unlike you and your band of misfits and pedofile ring you operate in this so call true forum. What a fucking douche you really are. I am looking forward in shitting on you from a great height. Fucking cock sucking Mutha Fucka. I have a friend who is an expert at Forums. Yours will be hacked and destroyed the same as the Hamilton’s were hacked, I WILL DROP YOU POUVEY. That is guaranteed. Past experience shows, look what the Hamilton’s got when they fucked with the King.

I recommend you close this forum, and we all can sleep at night. Until you do the campaign to rid Facebook of cunts like you and send you to hell. CLOSE NOW.
I INSIST. I don’t think you really know what I can do PeePee. Your choice but I rather you take me up on the offer. Or suffer the consequences of disobeying the King!"

Official reply/comment: YAWN, Not even read as it is too boring, tedious and monotonous! Just the same repeated IMPOTENT words! YAWN! Rolling Eyes

Date & Time Sent/Received: 18/04/2012

Message content:

"Garry Pouvey
I can deal with that peice (sic) of turd, anyway he knows better not to screw with me. Razz I am no push over.
Share · 7 hours ago ·

You really think so you fat ugly nazi Bastard. I am always one step ahead of you peepee don't you ever forget that. You got a fucking war now, you sadistic douchbag."

UNMARKED, DUE TO LACK OF ORIGINALITY (SCORE): -.-

Official reply/comment: "YAWN, Not even read as it is too boring, tedious and monotonous! Just the same repeated IMPOTENT words! YAWN!" Rolling Eyes

Message content:

"You accuse these people of such inaccurate assumptions, yet you must be deluded and fucking twisted yourself for viewing these profiles. You are nothing short of a paedophile yourself. This site will be reported for deformation of character, and I hope you end up in Jail."

Message content:

"This is disgusting, what rights do you have to make assumptions of people you do not know. Reporting this to the FBI"

Message content:

From: WE believe that we are certain we know who sent this.
Originating I.P Address: Tracked/Traced & Logged
Email: LOGGED
Date & Time Sent/Received: 21/04/2012

Message content:

"Please post a working MAILING address, so that legal papers can be served on the management of this site. I beleive that hurtful, libel comments have been posted regarding Facebook users by users/management of this unreputable site.

Company Name Removed
www. *Company Name Removed* .co.uk"

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): 0.0

Official reply/comment: Yet another attempt to intimidate by falsely claiming to be another entity!

Originating I.P Address: N / A
Email: N / A
Date & Time Sent/Received: N / A
Linked With (subject): N / A

Message content:

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): -.-

Official reply/comment:

I will post more of these, as when I receive these wonderfully crafted and ever so cleverly worded "ABUSE REPORTS"!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I have published these so that *EVERYBODY* can see the REAL NATURE of those people who has filed these "ABUSE REPORTS"!

**Last Update: 21/04/2012 **

**Total Complaints/Abuse Reports Received this month: 017 / SEVENTEEN**
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum