FAO: ALL VISITING FACEBOOK STAFF! (Reposted: 03/04/2012)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

FAO: ALL VISITING FACEBOOK STAFF! (Reposted: 03/04/2012)

Post  GarryP on Tue 03 Apr 2012, 8:28 pm

The post below is COPIED & PASTED from my personal facebook wall!

NOTICE: **FAO: ALL VISITING FACEBOOK STAFF**

I would like to draw your attention to the FACT that I have NOT posted anything that can really, honestly be seen as offensive. As swear words are discretely asterisked and neither have I named an individual or person.

As I am certain your facebook server data logs will all show! This goes for any INBOX messages that may have been sent over the last 7 days or so.

However I would like to point that I have been the target of a ABUSIVE, INSULTING & INTIMIDATING wall comments (which I have deleted) and also via facebook INBOX (they have been kept)!

SO I WOULD URGENTLY BUT POLITELY REQUEST, THAT BEFORE YOU TAKE ANY ACTION BASED ON THE CLEARLY, FALSE & MISLEADING ABUSE REPORTS THAT SOME F**KWITS ARE SENDING, I SUGGEST THAT YOU TAKE A VERY CLOSE LOOK AT THE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT HOLDER WHO IS SENDING THOSE REPORTS! YOU WILL HAVE ALL THE EVIDENCE YOU REQUIRE BY WAY OF THE FACEBOOK SERVER/DATA LOGS FROM THAT PERSON ACCOUNT/PROFILE!

IF YOU LOOK AT THE BOTH THE WALL COMMENTS & ALL INBOX MESSAGES THAT THEY HAVE SENT/POSTED YOU WILL SEE BEYOND DOUBT WHO IS THE TROUBLE MAKER & WHO IS THE VICTIM/TARGET! YOUR SERVER/DATA LOGS WILL ALSO KEEP RECORDS OF ANY SUCH COMMENT/POST/MESSAGE EVEN IF THAT PERSON HAS DELETED IT!

All I am asking is that you take a closer look and that you look at who/why they are reporting.

Additional Copied Post from my personal facebook wall:

PUBLIC (OPEN) NOTE TO FACEBOOK STAFF!

Dear Sir or Madam,

I posting this OPEN/PUBLIC NOTE to you, to let you know that I WILL NOT be deleting/removing the any further posts/comments/replies.

I will not DELETE/REMOVE it for the following reasons:

THE ABOVE ABOVE POST CONTAINS NO ACTUAL SWEAR WORDS!

THE ABOVE POST DOES NOT NAME ANY INDIVIDUAL F**KWIT(S)!

THE ABOVE POST DOES NOT NAME ANY GROUPS!

Therefore I am of the firm belief that the above OP does NOT breach any rules as laid down in the TOS/AUP of facebook.

I would ask you instead to look into the people who have filed these FALSE/MISLEADING reports, I would ask that you take a close look at their facebook accounts/profiles, all the messages that they have sent over the last 14 days or so and I also suggest that you take a very close look at the comments that they have posted not only on their own personal walls, but on the walls of their friends and others.

If you do that properly you will see from the DATA held on your servers, that the people sending these FALSE/MISLEADING reports, are guilty of CYBER-BULLYING, SENDING ABUSIVE, INSULTING, THREATENING messages/wall comments. They have also been involved in sending RACIST & HOMOPHOBIC abuse.

So may I respectfully ask that you for once, just once try and do your jobs properly, I have done NOTHING WRONG, yet they are ABUSING your services and systems with a total disregard for the TOS/AUP (rules) and sadly you are allowing them to do so with seemingly total IMPUNITY!

GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum