Abuse Reports or ABUSIVE messages, May 2012!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abuse Reports or ABUSIVE messages, May 2012!

Post  GarryP on Tue 01 May 2012, 12:17 pm

****Abuse Reports: May, 2012****

**Last Update: 03/05/2012 **

**Total Complaints/Abuse Reports Received for this month: 003 / THREE **

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I have published these so that *EVERYBODY* can see the REAL NATURE of those people who has filed these "ABUSE REPORTS", I hope this will aid and enable not only, non members, but prospective members, my hosting company and the hosts of the freeforums site to see the kind of people we are trying to deal with.

The following are the so called complaints that people have filed using the "Report Abuse Link" at the bottom right hand side of the page.

NOTE: If when reading this you still feel the urge and the need to send an "Abuse Report" then you can either use the "Report an abuse" link shown at the bottom left on the screen or you can use either of these new email address especially for you:

bullshitabuse@fuckedby2facebook.co.uk
kylerdunstscrapbucket@fuckedby2facebook.co.uk

Originating I.P Address: *TRACED & LOGGED*
Email: kylerdunst@rocketmail.com (OTHER EMAIL ADDS AVAILABLE)
Sent/Received via: Forum Abuse Report Form
Date & Time Sent/Received: 01/05/2012
Linked With (subject): Dunst and her one little girl gang)
Subject: [ABUSE REPORT] Labelled as SPAM!

Message content:

"You think you are one step ahead all the time don't you PeePee. Well you are wrong. I am dropping you you sad ass choirboy loving, fucking pervert. Think I am all hot air do you. Well I know you are in London and I know you are a fat man behind a white door that lives in a slum part of the City.

I think you better give up now before it's too late. I always win. I think you should know that by now. As long as this forum is alive I will NEVER give up.

Your choice. Allow me registration and I help you out. Refuse my registration then I fuck you over BIG TIME. Your choice but I rather you take my offer and we all have peace. I Insist. Final Offer PeePee or the bomb drops on your little one man show here. You know very well what i am capable of and I WILL take out one of your douchebag Dimwits one by one. Starting with the fat bitch Hollenbeck. You got two days to decide, or your world comes crashing down taking your douche bag slags with you.

So drink some Earl Grey or whatever it is and think of my offer. SERIOUSLY I INSIST MOST URGENTLY. Don't fuck with me Pee Pee You know better not to mess with the King."

Rolling Eyes UNMARKED, DUE TO LACK OF ORIGINALITY (SCORE): -.- Rolling Eyes

Official reply/comment: "YAWN, Not even read as it is too boring, tedious and monotonous! Just the same repeated IMPOTENT words! YAWN!" affraid pale lol! Sleep

Date & Time Sent/Received: 03/05/2012

Message content:

"Hey PeePee You are right, there's a new site around, you should join it! Hahahahahaha www.thekylercunstfanclub.4umer.com "

Official reply/comment: "YAWN, Not even read as it is too boring, tedious and monotonous! Just the same repeated IMPOTENT words! YAWN!" pale affraid lol! Sleep

Date & Time Sent/Received: 03/05/2012

Message content:

"Oh No I am afraid now what shall I do, I can't send messages to the perverts they call themselves Cyber protectors.........Hmmmmm, well I could always get my little army of followers together and maybe start filing reports through the day, maybe that will shut them down daytime hours!

Last chance for Admin rights My P then you can relax and enjoy life. I can get you as many pedos as you want to name on your Watchlist. You either grant me access to your club and I help you, or you can suffer the consequences. Your choice I know what I would do. So after you have enjoyed your cup of Earl Grey, watched a few choirboys in action maybe you would like to get your fellow Nazi's together and have a discussion about The 8queen* being a member.

You can always join my Forum Hahahahahahahahahahahaha No DoucheBags allowed I'm afraid so you may have to do some butt licking first.

www.thekylercunstfanclub.4umer.com

THE *queen*"

Official reply/comment: "YAWN, Not even read as it is too boring, tedious and monotonous! Just the same repeated IMPOTENT words! YAWN!" pale affraid lol! Sleep

Originating I.P Address: N / A
Email: N / A
Date & Time Sent/Received: N / A
Linked With (subject): N / A

Message content:

NEW MARKS OUT OF TEN (SCORE): -.-

Official reply/comment:

I will post more of these, as when I receive these wonderfully crafted and ever so cleverly worded "ABUSE REPORTS"!

LEGAL DISCLAIMER: I have published these so that *EVERYBODY* can see the REAL NATURE of those people who has filed these "ABUSE REPORTS"!

**Last Update: 03/05/2012 **

**Total Complaints/Abuse Reports Received so far this month: 003 / THREE **
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum