CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS INTO PAEDOPHILES USING FACEBOOK!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS INTO PAEDOPHILES USING FACEBOOK!

Post  GarryP on Tue 08 May 2012, 4:55 pm

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING POTENTIAL SEX OFFENDERS, PAEDOPHILES & THEIR FAKE PROFILES USING IMAGES & DETAILS OF CHILDREN & YOUNG PEOPLE!

I know that a small minority of my active facebook friends and at least 1 former facebook friend have a number of POTENTIAL SEX OFFENDERS & PAEDOPHILES who have accounts on facebook using profiles images and details of children. I am also aware that a minority of my facebook friends and at least 1 former facebook friend also have a LARGE NUMBER of friends who appear on the watch lists.

It is because I value and respect those peoples friendship that I turn a blind eye to this, it is because I am your friend that I will not bring this issue up with you either. But those people know who they are. Those people have in the past tried to give various very FEEBLE and PATHETIC excuses as to why they have such POTENTIAL SEX OFFENDERS & PAEDOPHILES as friends on facebook, those excuses are usually "I didn't realise" or the the more inventive excuse was "I just wanted to check the guy out"...

Well I am now in the position that I now know of at least THREE SEPARATE INTERNATIONAL & ACTIVE/ONGOING POLICE/CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS INTO SEX OFFENDERS (PAEDOHILES) CURRENTLY ACTIVELY USING FACEBOOK!

Please note, I am NOT WILLING TO DISCUSS or DIVULGE ANY MORE INFORMATION REGARDING THOSE INVESTIGATIONS, AS IT WOULD HINDER & PREJUDICE THOSE ONGOING INVESTIGATIONS!

I DONT CARE IF PEOPLE THINK I AM LYING!

But people should seriously consider who they want as friends, if they want to use the watch list as potential friend finders, then more fool you! I sincerely hope that NONE of my friends get caught up in any criminal investigations into paedophiles using facebook, but if you have ANY of those listed on our watch lists as friends. Then you only have yourselves to blame!

BUT PLEASE DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR EMAIL ME FOR FURTHER INFORMATION REGARDING THESE REAL & ONGOING CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS, AS FRIEND OR NOT, I AM NOT WILLING OR ABLE TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE!

Best Wishes & Stay Safe.,

GarryP
GarryP

http://thewatchlistforum.freeforumshosting.info

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum